Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Dear World: I'm Coming Out!

Just like many in the gay community who fight the thought of coming out until they cannot bear it anymore; dreading being "found out," simply wanting to be gay, out, and proud - not straight. Well, me too!

I'm tired of trying to be who others think I ought to be, trying to conform to the norm; not daring to be radical, or different from the rest. I cannot stand it any longer. I am bursting and I need let others know who I am! I'm going to stand up and be who God created me to be! I'm going to shout it from the mountaintops that I am finally free to live the life I was created to live.

The gay preacher was right when he said "God doesn't make mistakes." He was right when he told us "God loves all of us equally." Nothing anybody can say will ever change my mind. This is who I am. I refuse to go back to the way I used to live, hiding my true self. I am finally ready to tell the truth - I don't care who knows, or what people think. I found love, and am happier than I ever thought possible. This is who I am, and I simply cannot wait any longer.

So to my family, my friends, to you, and the whole world - I'm coming out, again - only this time the right way!

When I first came out, I thought it would bring me peace, yet it didn't. I expected confusion and frustration to cease, yet that lingered. I hoped I would find everlasting love, yet that failed too! So why would I state I'm coming out again? Because this time, I'm coming out from deception, into true happiness.

This time, I've come out of frustration and confusion, into clarity of mind. I've come out of pain and hurt, into happiness and joy. I've come out of loneliness and solitude, into the greatest relationship of all; and I've come out of the bondage of lies, into the freedom of truth.

The gay preacher was right, "God doesn't make mistakes," but wrong not to share that "We do." He was right to say "God accepts us all equally," but failed by not saying "Wrong behavior is not accepted."

Now I'm bursting to let you know I found the greatest, everlasting, unconditional, never-ending love - with God! Now I'm shouting from the mountaintops that Jesus saved my life! I now understand Who Jesus is, and what He did. He paid the price for Adam and Eve's disobedience, which gave Satan power over their lives, and ours. He died and lived again so we could live; so Satan would lose that power to destroy our lives. For that, I am truly thankful I've come out from Satan's snare.

We all have free will choice to believe and receive what Jesus did for us, or not. Because I believe, life is heaven on earth, rather than hell on earth. Hope, peace, laughter and love fill my life. I am no longer misguided by those who don't know the truth, or don't care to share it. My eyes are wide open and I can finally see clearly. I know the lies, because I know the truth. It wasn't too late; God promised it wouldn't be - not for me, not for any of us! As long as we're alive, we still have hope. It's only when we die, then it's too late! Although who really knows when they'll die?

Sadly I learned, we cannot live a gay life, and still be in right relationship with God. We have to choose, we cannot have it both ways. We either choose God, or by default remain under Satan's power. It's that simple. I was "found out" by Satan - found outside of relationship with God, but no longer. Satan used to have control over my life, but not anymore. I got the chance to right the wrong, and I did. The chance to have a new beginning, so I took it!

So world, I'm now coming out the right way! I've proudly chosen God; I'm rightly out of Satan's snare; and I'm thankful to finally be on the straight path - leading me in the right direction!

Author of Insight In Sight: Was I Born Like This? A straight gone gay gone straight lady, who shares the journey and how she did it. http://www.sylviehache.com

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Sylvie_Hache

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/7223956


God bless...

Ms Jini (jcchristianles)
"For With God Nothing Is Impossible" Luke 1:37

The Message (MSG) John 3:16-18
16-18"This is how much God loved the world: He gave his Son, his one and only Son. And this is why: so that no one need be destroyed; by believing in him, anyone can have a whole and lasting life. God didn't go to all the trouble of sending his Son merely to point an accusing finger, telling the world how bad it was. He came to help, to put the world right again. Anyone who trusts in him is acquitted; anyone who refuses to trust him has long since been under the death sentence without knowing it. And why? Because of that person's failure to believe in the one-of-a-kind Son of God when introduced to him.

GLBT Christian Stories: sweetladyj on storymash.com

Follow me on twitter for daily inspiration: jcchristianles

Connect with me on yahoo messenger: pamlover2011

"Together with Jesus is better than separate and alone" - Sarah Bowling

“True prosperity is having EVERY thing that you need in EVERY area of your life to accomplish God’s purpose for your life” – Ms Jini (jcchristianles)

"THE BLESSING of the Lord makes one rich and He adds no sorrow with it" Prov 10:22

Join me in building a Prosperity mentality (100 Lessons on Prosperity) for the next few weeks!

Join me in discovering 58 Blessings found in the Holy Bible as discussed in Mike Murdock’s book “The Covenant of 58 Blessings”.

Join me in Fasting From Wrong Thinking this year!

1 comment:

  1. I have never tried to change anyone's mind about gays and their acceptability to God, but it is my opinion that God has no problem with gays at all, and to that end I have created the ChristianGays.com website where you will find hundreds of articles that explain fully. If you wish to investigate further, please check the Homosexuality and the Bible link at https://christiangays.com/education.shtml

    May God grant you peace in your decision.
    God bless,
    Mary Pearson

    ReplyDelete